12.28.2005

{Blink} Another year gone.

This blog is a temporary home for the makkintosshu site which has been up and down over the past years. It'll be up in it's intended state sometime in the coming months, but there's work to be done in the meantime.

I might finally have some focus, if that's what you call concentrating on only a half dozen projects at once, and so I need to get some of that flow going in a productive direction. Work takes the majority of my time (it's partly the commute, and I'm on call as well), the makkintosshu site and servers take another large chunk of the leftover time (luckily it's part of my education for my position), I tend to do a lot of industry research (i.e. procrastination claiming to be education), and time is going to be spent working on Hyouden (details coming). Oh, and there's that other thing I'm always forgetting... "personal life," I think it's called.

As posts become more regular, you may find my thoughts all over the place, but I will try to keep them focused to my major projects. You may also find I'm a bit more of a luddite than most of those working on the projects I work on tend to be. Hopefully that'll help bring a little balance to my projects.